Week 2 Post 1:

 Friday, September 4, 2020

Blog Entry#3:

Communication with business has changed dramatically during these past ten years. With the advancement of technology like the internet and cellphones, and apps communicating with people has become very easy. With the help of social media, it has gotten businesses to easily get their ideas/products out in the world. With the large number of people in the world that have smartphones, people can see what is out there by them just holding a phone in their hands. In the past, the only way to see what was out there was by looking at magazines/newspapers, billboards, the TV, and the radio. To me I think that was a pretty good way to get information out to the public, I just think it wasn't as powerful as it is now. Nowadays people are constantly on their devices to see what is new. 

The type of comments that I would share if I was reviewing a product or business would be giving truthful reviews. The way I would respond to positive and negative comments would be to reply to positive comments by saying thank you, or that we are happy to see that they enjoyed their purchase. For negative comments I would apologize that they weren't satisfied with their purchase, then I would direct them to our customer service website/phone number. 

Comments