Week#10: Entry 16

 Monday, November 2, 2020

Blog Entry #16

    For my business I think that having a weekly or monthly newsletter would be good. I think just keeping my customers updated of what is going on with my business is always good. I could use weekly newsletters to show what flavors I will have available, my availability, and pictures of my orders. Monthly newsletters could be about my monthly progress, sales/coupons, pictures of my past orders of that month, and what will be coming next. I think my customers would enjoy what I have coming in during the week and an overall overview of the month. For me personally I get weekly/ monthly newsletters from the stores that I shop at like H&M, Ulta beauty, Home Goods, etc. In each newsletter it always informs me of what is new like coupons, styles, etc.. What I don't like is that sometimes they will send too many and its hard to keep track of the ones that I need.  

Comments