Week 15 post#25

 Monday, December 14, 2020

Blog Entry#25: 

    

    Taking this class has very much improved my knowledge for the world of social media. I think this class has given me the ability to feel more confident with sharing picture of my desserts. With the knowledge of how to create a theme, a posting scedhule, and how to write content. I do believe that creating content is very hard and its something that you have to be consistent about and always five steps ahead. creating a social media page for a business is a big responsivilty, not just because of the all of the energy that you put into creating everything for the social media pages, but it's also about you having that power of putting something on the social media pages, like one mistake and it could end your social media account. 

Comments